Beach Safety Program Season 1 2019/2020
Week 1 – Tuesday 10th September
Tuesday 17th September
Week 1 – Sunday 27th October
Week 8 – Sunday 15th December – Santa Day
Class times released – Tuesday 3rd December
Online registrations open – Tuesday 10th December
Week 1 – Sunday 2nd February
Week 8 – Sunday 22nd March – Carnival Day
To be added to the mailing list please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Program information and Cost
What to bring:
- Swimmers – Beach Safety swimmers are available for purchase however not compulsory
- Rash shirt – Beach Safety rash shirts are available for purchase however not compulsory
- Sun screen
- Water bottle
- Warm clothes for after the session. This is really important so children don’t catch colds.
- Greenwich Baths Beach Safety cap, which is compulsory for all children to wear each session. These are available for purchase in the online enrolment or at the café.
- Please ensure you arrive early, as parking is a premium.
Frequently asked questions
Does my child have to be able to swim to register for the program?
No, there are activities in the water however many are confined to the shallow areas. Instructors will always check on swimming abilities
Do parents need to volunteer to help run classes?
No, all classes are serviced fully by paid and trained staff.
What if it is raining?
The Beach Safety program is on every week regardless of the weather. If it is raining or cold, please take extra measures on bringing warm clothes for the children to put on straight after the class.
What do parents do while class is on?
Kick back, read the paper, have a coffee and buy at least one bacon and egg roll…
Can my child be enrolled with a friend?
Classes are grouped by year of birth. If your child and a friend are born in the same year, and have been enrolled in the same time, please email us requesting they start in the same group each week.
If you would like any further information on the program, please feel free to email email@example.com